Saints Row 3 style controls for gamepad

First off, thanks for reading my request. Basically I want SR3's controls for SR2. I have no idea if it is possible to edit the controls in such a way to where you can do this, but if it is possible than I would be very appreciative of it. or if its actually easy, tell me how to do it myself.

Thanks,
-Yabbo.

P.s I have no idea what prefix to use so... yeah.

You can change the controls SR2 scheme like accelerate vehicles you change that to the R2 button and SRTT use that R2 button to move your car..

Did you change the control scheme in SR2 ? Because one of scheme can changed your controls to be SRTT style the rest of it.. it depends the gamepad you use it shouldn't be hard to manage the settings.

You can change the controls SR2 scheme like accelerate vehicles you change that to the R2 button and SRTT use that R2 button to move your car..

Did you change the control scheme in SR2 ? Because one of scheme can changed your controls to be SRTT style the rest of it.. it depends the gamepad you use it shouldn't be hard to manage the settings.
You can kinda do it, but then rt/r2 becomes shoot and drive so you end up wasting ammo and it doesn't really work all that well. there are few other problems but that's why I was wondering if it was possible to make a mod to make it less... jank?

You can kinda do it, but then rt/r2 becomes shoot and drive so you end up wasting ammo and it doesn't really work all that well. there are few other problems but that's why I was wondering if it was possible to make a mod to make it less... jank?
I don't think This forum have that mods..

Whats the problem with the SR2 controller style anyway i'm enjoying the controller style rather than SRTT while the X button still makes my finger tired sometimes

Last edited:
i dont have any real issues with sr2 default controls, its just that i find sr3's controls more comfortable to play. my one slight issue is the right stick to fine aim. so you switch it then secondary attack is one to the stick and its a whole thing,. thanks for reading my request though.

i dont have any real issues with sr2 default controls, its just that i find sr3's controls more comfortable to play. my one slight issue is the right stick to fine aim. so you switch it then secondary attack is one to the stick and its a whole thing,. thanks for reading my request though.
No problem Its sad some of thread didn't get answered by some people so yeah i can answer some question what i really know..

Yeah got issue with that one too especially the Controller sometimes get drift too and i realize this happened to me everytimes but they can be fixed with unplug the Cable then connect it again to fix that.. the right aim cannot be worst than using Keyboard since you didn't get used to use that thing.

Last edited:
No problem Its sad some of thread didn't get answered by some people so yeah i can answer some question what i really know..

Yeah got issue with that one too especially the Controller sometimes get drift too and i realize this happened to me everytimes but they can be fixed with unplug the Cable then connect it again to fix that.. the right aim cannot be worst than using Keyboard since you didn't get used to use that thing.
ok thank you. once again i appreciate it.

Back