SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Admixon

Cybercat
Staff member
I'd rather play finished product than unfinished early access mess. I know you want to play it already but playing beta, a version full of bugs, unfinished content can ruin your feelings and change your opinion about the game. Image all the articles and YT videos "New SR game is unplayable shit", "Glitches compilation in Saints Row 2022", etc.

Maybe the best option is CC demo? Like they've done for TT and 4.

I'd rather play finished product than unfinished early access mess. I know you want to play it already but playing beta, a version full of bugs, unfinished content can ruin your feelings and change your opinion about the game. Image all the articles and YT videos "New SR game is unplayable shit", "Glitches compilation in Saints Row 2022", etc.

Maybe the best option is CC demo? Like they've done for TT and 4.
It would be nice to even just get my hands on the actual character customization menu. At least that would keep me occupied, and when the game is released, I'll already have a library of characters to choose from instead of having to go through every menu and spend the first 4 hours of gametime just creating a character.