SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Oh Volition, you IDIOT! Had they released that video they wouldn’t have had near the level of hate they do now. -_-

OK, watching the leaked video, I have thoughts. I’ve put them in spoiler tags for safety.

• “Excluding Eli, the group come from each of the different factions.”
Huh, OK. So we know Neenah comes from the Panteros and Kevin is from the Idols… And we know the Boss seems to have had military training… Waaaait a minute…

The Boss was once member of the Marshalls? Is it possible that the beginning has us being kicked out of the Marshals due to a botched first mission?

• The Boss is seen entering a building surrounded by Los Panteros and they say, “Where the fuck is Kevin?” Something tells me at some point in the main quest, Kevin goes missing.

• Seems like Sceptic Truck and Insurance Fraud are back, and the ragdoll for the latter is comical.

Oh, and from the official Saints Row Twitter:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SaintsRow/comments/ppl94u

Last edited:
Oh Volition, you IDIOT! Had they released that video they wouldn’t have had near the level of hate they do now. -_-

OK, watching the leaked video, I have thoughts. I’ve put them in spoiler tags for safety.

• “Excluding Eli, the group come from each of the different factions.”
Huh, OK. So we know Neenah comes from the Panteros and Kevin is from the Idols… And we know the Boss seems to have had military training… Waaaait a minute…

The Boss was once member of the Marshalls? Is it possible that the beginning has us being kicked out of the Marshals due to a botched first mission?

• The Boss is seen entering a building surrounded by Los Panteros and they say, “Where the fuck is Kevin?” Something tells me at some point in the main quest, Kevin goes missing.

• Seems like Sceptic Truck and Insurance Fraud are back, and the ragdoll for the latter is comical.

Oh, and from the official Saints Row Twitter:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SaintsRow/comments/ppl94u
About the boss, it seems like the idea of Vic Vance in Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories.. It could be a smart move if that happens.

More thoughts:

Also, in the leaked clip, we see the Boss and her friends entering an abandoned church whereupon she sees the image of an angel ala the Saints iconw

- At the start of the game, Kevin thinks he's found it with the Idols, but at some point he drops flag

- We see a segment that looks like the Boss jamming it out with someone onstage. A potential activity?

More thoughts:

Also, in the leaked clip, we see the Boss and her friends entering an abandoned church whereupon she sees the image of an angel ala the Saints iconw

- At the start of the game, Kevin thinks he's found it with the Idols, but at some point he drops flag

- We see a segment that looks like the Boss jamming it out with someone onstage. A potential activity?
About Kevin dropping his flag i believe is a reference of Julius with the Vice Kings..

Why have they kept this video hidden for so long? This is what should have been released on day one.

5 months away, but now it's gonna feel like 5 years. Hopefully I can stay this hyped until it's released.

I was sceptical at first, but this is the reassurance I needed. Never doubt the masters, they know what they're doing. But when it comes to "DS"...

Shaundi: They suck at marketing, what can I say?

Last edited:
I'm sure others will agree with me when I say Saints Row is dead. This is NOT a reboot. It's a whole new game. EVERYTHING is changed (not that I need to mention that). Studio development director Jim Boone added that the current social climate had outgrown the tone of prior Saints Row games. Some of the more lewd elements like the giant purple dildo that could be used as a weapon were cut for this reason. Bottom line is this. If they want to make a GOOD GAME bring back the violence. Bring back the gang warfare. Without violence,gang warfare and all the wacky shit Saints Row is nothing

Last edited: