SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

So what Boss VA return and get replace?
Unknown so far. All we know is there will be four male and four female.

E_G03_OWUAMi81c.jpg

Also the Twitter is gonna be posting the files from the main site in this stylized manner by the looks of it, should hopefully help get the word out.

I hope that Volition haven't abandoned the iconic "31 Theory" that has been present throughout the series. I've been repeatedly rewatching and rereading everything that's been released so far to see if I can find anything related to the "31 Theory", but haven't found anything yet... Then again, I can find my own sunglasses when I'm literally looking through them.

Also, just looking at Neenah's mugshot is making me wonder if Homie Relationships are coming back?

I have seen just about everyone on this forum say this at some point, so let me set the record straight.

The first original Saints Row may have only been made for Xbox 360, but it is absolutely backwards compatible for Xbox One and Series X/S.

I just finished my run of Saints Row on the Series X myself. So I don't know why everyone still thinks it's only playable on the 360?
Can't find SR1 on steam or epic. That's where this comes from. I'll happily play a PC port if I can find it. But since most PC gamers use those two repositories, of course if it isn't in either of those, we're bound to assume that it's not available. Particularly since the other episodes can be had from those two stores.

So what Boss VA return and get replace?
Their prolly gonna replace them all but it's kinda understandable it's a reboot which means a fresh new start new map new cast and new VAs and new saints .. and i guess the only thing we'll gonna get related to the OG series are a bunch of easter eggs.. but who knows.. we will see.

Can't find SR1 on steam or epic. That's where this comes from. I'll happily play a PC port if I can find it. But since most PC gamers use those two repositories, of course if it isn't in either of those, we're bound to assume that it's not available. Particularly since the other episodes can be had from those two stores.
No, the part I was referencing was that everyone seems to think you need an Xbox 360 specifically to play the game, but it can be played on the Xbox One, Series X, and Series S.

But yes I suppose PC gamers probably don't keep up to date on what is and isn't backwards compatible for consoles if they've never played on console, or don't use them as often as the PC.

Interesting.
The videos led me to fear that the incredibly broad and inclusive character customization was being limited. The description makes me feel better about that, with eight voices and lots of character customization, though I haven't seen anything that supports casual customization at Image As Designed.

Still, the team has some all-time classics to study and the SRtT Remaster is pretty solid. I'm willing to hold further judgement until we get much closer to release - or I get a chance to play it.

Ohhh i see you take my advice about human behavior its good, you have still long progress in front of you but i m beleiving you.

Now lesson two: You need to learn how to be a real fan but not be a stupid at the same time. You see, i m a real fan but i m not stupid. As a fan i support Volition so many years and i respect them . But after the srtt we demand to go back to roots to orginal tone and i m 100% sure they are aware of this and they choose to not do it , they said" tone of the Saints row franchise needed to change for modern audiences". If you didnt understand what that means let me tell you, they made this game for gain new fans they didnt made this game for us. So that means they didnt care our support and they didnt respect us and our demands.Thats cool thats their choise and we have right to choose dont respect them and suport them. Thats a fair situation. They care money more then their fans and we are not going to buy a game which we didnt want it and didnt made for us. We dont have to buy a game just because its branded as Saints Row. And i dont understand why should i leave the conversation , just because i am negative about it ? This part of lesson is how not to be stupid.

After all if they dont make it good and go bankrupt, the new owners of franchise may or may not listen the fans and we can see better games like Sr1 and Sr2 once again. And this part of the lesson is how to be a "Real fan"
So, your strategy is to call anyone who has hope for the reboot a "fool", truly civilized!
Why I'm not surprised?

So "real fan" means: love SR1 and SR2, hate SRTT and above, wish Volition bankrupt because the reboot isn't like SR1 or SR2.
Sorry, thats dumb.

You need to understand that fanbase of SR1 and SR2 is really small. It is very loud, you can hear many people asking Voliton "back to the roots" but if you look at numbers... SRTT was the best selling Saints Row game ever. Volition listens, they are aware of oldschool and newschool fans and what they ask for so the tone of the reboot will be something between SR2 and TT. Maybe they won't please both fanbases but at least they're trying to find a good balance.
This is a good and logical conversation.
I hope for all of us to be able to talk and act like admixon.

First of all i dont hate Srtt just didnt like it much. And this is my opinion. Also if you think they build a new fanbase between srtt and sr2 and sell this game to them you are dumb because there was no old school or new school fans we bought that game, Remember? So you think we are minority then explain this why dissapointed comments more then hyped comments? Why dislikes more then like in the offical trailer video? Is that mean that "Majority didnt give a damn about the new game or this Vocal minoritie fans care more then them ? Or maybe thats shows that we are the majority.And sr2 is my favorite but i didnt see the same tone in the trailer or gameplay can you explain wich part of the new tone has similarities to sr2?
"And everyone who disagrees with me is a f*kin dumb"
Jesus Christ, calm down, how old are you? 5?

Edit: I don't know who edited my replies. who ever did this, thank you for organizing them

Last edited:
So, your strategy is to call anyone who has hope for the reboot a "fool", truly civilized!
Why I'm not surprised?
This is not strategy , i shared my opinon and i dont have a problem with the people who has hope for reboot. I didnt call them fool or such . I think you should reread all this. I said i didnt like it and it doesnt look made for old fans and i dont have to buy it just because it named Saints Row.

"And everyone who disagrees with me is a f*kin dumb"
Jesus Christ, calm down, how old are you? 5?
Once again i never use or mean such a thing you should read what i said and understand before make a comment about it. And Singa called my argument stupid and Admixon called me dumb because of the things i didnt said just like you. Who is more civilized now? In the name of Hazreti Muhammed Mustafa sallallahü aleyi vessellem you are the ones act like 5 here. All you guys can do distortion my words then blame me just because i am dissapointed and telling this. If you guys really want to argue me about this reboot in civilized and in sense i m ok with this. Just stop making things up and stop pretending to say things I didn't say.