1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLVED Saints Row 2 Speed Bug For Windows 10

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by Phonylicous Quackerton, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Hey fellow Saints, I recently downloaded and played SR2 from GOG.com and found out that there is a nasty speed bug for my game. What essentially happens is that the animations and generally the whole game is too fast. I looked around on the World Pipe for more information about this, but all bug fixes are limited to Windows 7 and 8, but not Windows 10 (What I'm using).
    Can anyone help? Hopefully send a link or even have a work around for these tools?
    Thanks.

2. Hiya Quackerton! I've been looking around for a fix as well, and while I myself haven't been having too much luck, I hear a lot about mention of a thing called Powertools (http://saintsrowpowertools.com/)

Hope this helps!

3. I played the steam and GOG version on Windows 10 and never had a this problem but I also installed IdolNinja's Gentlemen of The Row mod

Admixon likes this.
  4. No problem! Hope one thing or the other works for you

5. Just got it working with Powertools with an easy work around and with GOTR. Thanks both of you guys! I guess I was wrong about Powertools' compability.