Saints Row 2 Models Export Tool (cmesh, smesh, car)

My Attempt At Viewing the Baseball Bat`s Mesh;
Screenshot 2023-10-26 004238.jpg

It would be helpful if someone could tell me how to export the edited model back into the game after I re-model the weapon in my programme.

It's completely impossible to import models into SR2, this tool wasn't made for that, this community doesn't have a genius big enough to reverse engineer the engine so thaat importing can be possible and Volition lost the tools they used to make the game, so not even they know how to import models.

It's completely impossible to import models into SR2, this tool wasn't made for that, this community doesn't have a genius big enough to reverse engineer the engine so thaat importing can be possible and Volition lost the tools they used to make the game, so not even they know how to import models.
ah ok, thank you. Its a shame volition lost the tools they used to make the game happen😥. a bit pointless having a model viewer if we can only view the objects mesh but then again its nice to see what can/could be done in the future if someone manages to get their heads around making a import programme for us in the future.🙏

ah ok, thank you. Its a shame volition lost the tools they used to make the game happen😥. a bit pointless having a model viewer if we can only view the objects mesh but then again its nice to see what can/could be done in the future if someone manages to get their heads around making a import programme for us in the future.🙏
Yeah, I'm not saying importing is impossible but that it would take 3 miracles and a half for it to happen.
And with exporting tools in our hands it means that we can export the models from SR2 to anywhere we want.
Just imagine, wouldn't it be cool to make a mod so that you can use the Vice 9 or drive a fully customizable Stilletto in GTA 5 or something?
That's what I hope to see one day.

Yeah, I'm not saying importing is impossible but that it would take 3 miracles and a half for it to happen.
And with exporting tools in our hands it means that we can export the models from SR2 to anywhere we want.
Just imagine, wouldn't it be cool to make a mod so that you can use the Vice 9 or drive a fully customizable Stilletto in GTA 5 or something?
That's what I hope to see one day.
In old games like San Andreas is possible thanks to that tool

Dropoff was able to import a different model by one of his personal tools, not this one

Last edited:
Back