Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

Are you telling me, there's a possibility for new hairstyles for my Boss? That's all I want, new facial/head hair options.

... Who's gonna tell him most if not all of them are just going to be ports and the included dlc ones are literally all just good female ones and tribal male ones?

The real quastion is when for me. Dont you think this take too long already ?
Well it won't be so soon seeing as only a two man team are working on this patch with possible issues arising here and there that could be bigger than the last. I suggest taking what I say next with a grain of salt but I hypothesize this may likely be finished either in fall or winter this year or possibly even early next year.

Still curious about the status of Aisha and Carlos as Homies. In GOTR, you unlock them through the ported DLC missions. But if the DLC is coming for real this time, what will be the new method for unlocking Carlos and Aisha as Homies?

Because I love being able to roam Stilwater with the original crew of Gat, Aisha, and Troy. Then switch to the new crew of Carlos, Shaundi, and Pierce.

Speaking of, what is everybody's preferred trio of Homies to roam with in Stilwater (In either Vanilla or Mods)?

Eg:
Gat, Pierce, Shaundi
Troy, Legal Lee, Jane V
Luz, Tobias, Laura
Maero, Jessica, Matt
Maero, The General, Kazuo

Edit:
It would also be pretty awesome if Dex and Julius could be unlocked as Homies. Then we'd have most of the original crew back.

Julius, Dex, Troy, Gat, and Aisha. The only one we'd be missing is Lin, which is a shame, because she's my favourite.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the new crew of Carlos, Shaundi, Pierce, Tobias, Laura, and Tera, but you just can't beat the original crew.

Last edited:
230647.jpg
Looking forwards to the SR2 remaster, still. Even if it takes another year, I wouldn't mind waiting. Not exactly like we have people overhyping this like so many AAA games coming out these days.

I bought sr2 like last month but didn't play it cause of bugs and lack of coop, so now when the new sr2 arrives on steam do I have to buy it again? or it will be a update/dlc?

I bought sr2 like last month but didn't play it cause of bugs and lack of coop, so now when the new sr2 arrives on steam do I have to buy it again? or it will be a update/dlc?
Mostly will be like a free update if you bought the game before, which will include the DLC

Edit: The fixed version of the patch will include the DLC... (or maybe you must buy it, not sure about it)

Last edited:
It's a separate version that's free if you already own base SR2 on Steam.
Mostly will be like a free update if you bought the game before, with the DLC
Which is a weird thing to say since the DLC wasn't released for the PC version.

Back