Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

One thing I really liked going from 2 to 3 was that female characters had their own bodies; resulting in the pleasant lack of very awkward animations. Will something like that be part of this mega update?
The mega patch is just a fix to all the bugs and other problems in the PC port. It will be functionally the same as the console versions of the games. So definitely not.
I reckon the game will be a lot easier to mod (or at the very least, tools will be made to facilitate that) but I don't think what you're asking for would be possible, as the way the gender of the character is handled is quite different.

The mega patch is just a fix to all the bugs and other problems in the PC port. It will be functionally the same as the console versions of the games. So definitely not.
I reckon the game will be a lot easier to mod (or at the very least, tools will be made to facilitate that) but I don't think what you're asking for would be possible, as the way the gender of the character is handled is quite different.
So, does that mean the Saints still can't reclaim the Saints Row District?

Don't you just hate it when you have to repeat yourself?
Dear Gabe Puratekuta

I always assumed that the DLC Mission packs were supposed to unlock the Ultor owned districts, but a glitch prevented it and was never fixed.

So I was just double checking that the Ultor owned districts were never meant to be obtainable.

And since Mattie104 didn't respond to my comment with any specific details regarding my exact inquiry, I took his repetition of the previous comment as confirmation that the Ultor owned districts were never intended to be acquirable.

So before you formulate sarcastic comments about unnecessary repetition, make sure the repetition is indeed unnecessary before you post.

Sarcastic Regards

Freelancer 212

(I realise that I could have just said nothing and took the insult, but I hate been made a fool of)

Edit: Unrelated to above post

I know there's already Crib Mods for Saints Row 2.

But is there a Crib Mod that adds the Renovated 3rd Street Church as a Crib?

And if so, can it be converted for compatibility with the New Patch when it comes out?

Last edited:
What Mattie104 tryed to say, is that the "fixed patch" that will come out soon, wont add or change nothing related with cribs, hoods, and other stuff. but yes, will fix some bugs or maybe glitches. dont get it as an offence, but the only thing this patch will add, is just the dlc's for the pc version of the game and fix bugs.. (correct me if im wrong with something)

What Mattie104 tryed to say, is that the "fixed patch" that will come out soon, wont add or change nothing related with cribs, hoods, and other stuff. but yes, will fix some bugs or maybe glitches. dont get it as an offence, but the only thing this patch will add, is just the dlc's for the pc version of the game and fix bugs.. (correct me if im wrong with something)
Is this just about the Crib thing?

If so, then I was just asking if a mod exists for the current SR2, that gives the Church as a Crib?

And if such a Mod did exist, would that Mod still work for the Patched SR2, when it's released? I was not asking if the Mod would be part of the Patched SR2.

(By the way, if this Mod does exist... I would appreciate a link, or directions to this Mod)

If it's about the Saints Row/Ultor thing...

I was wondering if the Saints Row District (and other Ultor owned property) was ever meant to be taken over by the Saints?

Or if there was a glitch that was never patched, stopping you from taking over Saints Row?

And if it was, would it be fixed in the Patched SR2?

(And if there is a Mod to takeover Saints Row, I would appreciate a link or directions to this Mod)

I didn't mean any offence towards Mattie104.

It's just Gabe's comment about Mattie having to repeat himself got me fired up.

I know it was just meant as a light-hearted joke, but my "sarcasm tank" has been fully fuelled up lately.

I will remove that part of my comment if it offends anyone.

Last edited:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr2-church-crib-0-1.18137/ I don't know if it will work with the new edition, but I don't think it really matters as I highly suspect all the popular mods will get ported fairly quickly with how likely it is that the new edition will be universally loved by everyone who likes SR2. And there's no mod to take back Saint's Row, but I suspect we will get one at some point after the patch.

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr2-church-crib-0-1.18137/ I don't know if it will work with the new edition, but I don't think it really matters as I highly suspect all the popular mods will get ported fairly quickly with how likely it is that the new edition will be universally loved by everyone who likes SR2. And there's no mod to take back Saint's Row, but I suspect we will get one at some point after the patch.
Thanks for the link. Really appreciated.

Back