Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

did a lot of the posts here get nuked or something? there's no way in hell this thread hasn't been touched in a whole year
gat playa and pierce.jpg

did a lot of the posts here get nuked or something? there's no way in hell this thread hasn't been touched in a whole year
People are bound to lose interest sooner or later since there aren't any official news anymore.
I've been checking these forums pretty regularly for a good while now and I think I would have remembered if someone had posted something here.
Although the patch itself did get mentioned a few times more recently, on other discussions. Mainly "A Change of Ownership" and "Goodbye Volition".

Last edited:
People are bound to lose interest sooner or later since there aren't any official news anymore.
I've been checking these forums pretty regularly for a good while now and I think I would have remembered if someone had posted something here.
Although the patch itself did get mentioned a few times more recently, on other discussions. Mainly "A Change of Ownership" and "Goodbye Volition".

ohhh. that's probably it, yeah
i think i have emails set up for this thread that i turned on one day and forgot how to turn off

Back