Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

They should release the patch i realize in Hospital mission the ronin tornado didnt attack me more often like Latest patch 1.30 in Consoles version they only brutal in free roams looks like GoTR made them more brutal now they are more often firing missiles in free roam

Well you just said that the team is very small and it just lost a member. On top of that, Volition is likely gonna go down soon I'd wager. The reboot flop is probably the fatal wound

Can only hope that they publish the files before that happens so other people can pick it up and finish it

The patch is still being worked on, it's not easy work. The community manager confirmed that they are still working with it a few weeks ago.

1665897056779.png

It's still being worked on. The Gearbox acquisition literally has no effect on the patch.
Did anyone on the team confirm that? Your previous post seems to be from a month ago (before the news that Volition would become part of Gearbox dropped).

Did anyone on the team confirm that? Your previous post seems to be from a month ago (before the news that Volition would become part of Gearbox dropped).
I'm a moderator in the official server and the develops themselves have said the publisher transfer will not change the status of the patch and things will continue as normal.

I'm a moderator in the official server and the develops themselves have said the publisher transfer will not change the status of the patch and things will continue as normal.
That's reassuring to hear. Thank you for clarifying.

Last edited:
Back