Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

you're hearing wrong. idk why people keep giving false hope about it. even if they wanted to (they havent even considered it in their plans) its not up to them. that, and even as a sr1/2 fan i just dont think OG fans deserve to have their way after how they were attacking the devs. its embarassing
Not as embarrassing as the generalization you're making about the "OG fans".

Someone on the unofficial SR discord server discovered something interesting. There's an app on steamdb called "Project: Mjolnir" and according to the files it's the codename for the patched SR2
Here's a comparison of the files
1664799023035.png

The last update/change is from May 2022 so it seems they are still working on it and it's not dead

Someone on the unofficial SR discord server discovered something interesting. There's an app on steamdb called "Project: Mjolnir" and according to the files it's the codename for the patched SR2
View attachment 33660

The last update/change is from May 2022 so it seems they are still working on it and it's not dead

Holy shit... don't raise my hope's only to be crushed... this actually seems to be the SR2 MegaPatch

View attachment 33660

If the files are the same, they must be working with the old engine. I'm very interested to see if the file formats are compatible. Really, I'm just glad they're working on SR2 again.
Besides that, I was a few years too late to ask help from [V] staff. This is some very wishful thinking, but just maybe they'd return here too.

Back