Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

still wish they utilized their social media accounts more like they used to though, like they used to post so much stuff on tumblr. now tumbo's not relevant to anything anymore but from what i've seen they didn't really keep up with it on twitter at least
Volition is still looking for a community manager to do those things. DeepSilver's community manager who runs the Saints Row account has access to it for the time being, but only really uses it to tweet major marketing stuff, which doesn't happen frequently unfortunately.

Volition is still looking for a community manager to do those things. DeepSilver's community manager who runs the Saints Row account has access to it for the time being, but only really uses it to tweet major marketing stuff, which doesn't happen frequently unfortunately.
man i hope they find someone soon, it feels like it's been such a long time. really shows how important Mike's work was, in so many ways.

anyways sorry for the "community" derail i started, this probably isn't the right thread for it. but thank you for shedding light on some misunderstandings i've clearly had.

still wish they utilized their social media accounts more like they used to though, like they used to post so much stuff on tumblr. now tumbo's not relevant to anything anymore but from what i've seen they didn't really keep up with it on twitter at least, not that i'd expect anyone to have an endless well of production art and such to show off though
That was truly an era. They used to share their best concept art on Tumblr. I still fondly remember the mullet Gat era of SR tumblr. I can shed some light on your concern tho and say I heard that they do plan to do a stream covering AOM's cut content but only after reboot's release, tho it also depends on what their future CM thinks about the whole thing.
man i hope they find someone soon, it feels like it's been such a long time. really shows how important Mike's work was, in so many ways.
Man, me too. I'm lowkey afraid because whoever they find to replace him, that person will have some MASSIVE shoes to fill. Mike represented Saints Row fans in SRR's development, fought for fixing the SR2 PC port and established a level of transparency between the devs and community (not to mention that he was also a massive fan first and foremost). Like I said, those are some massive shoes, and I'm not even sure there's even someone currently in the community that could fill them even the slightest. I at least hope people currently at Volition who help Mike realize everything (like Josh Stinson and Jim Boone) are there to guide the new CM too

That was truly an era. They used to share their best concept art on Tumblr. I still fondly remember the mullet Gat era of SR tumblr. I can shed some light on your concern tho and say I heard that they do plan to do a stream covering AOM's cut content but only after reboot's release, tho it also depends on what their future CM thinks about the whole thing.
Exactly and I know they still have so much more to show off, hopefully someone can convince them to go back to doing that along with more AOM content because we only got crumbs of that. 😭
Man, me too. I'm lowkey afraid because whoever they find to replace him, that person will have some MASSIVE shoes to fill. Mike represented Saints Row fans in SRR's development, fought for fixing the SR2 PC port and established a level of transparency between the devs and community (not to mention that he was also a massive fan first and foremost). Like I said, those are some massive shoes, and I'm not even sure there's even someone currently in the community that could fill them even the slightest. I at least hope people currently at Volition who help Mike realize everything (like Josh Stinson and Jim Boone) are there to guide the new CM too
It sucks because this is not a welcoming community either unfortunately. So I pray for the person who comes in to fill that position.
You mean that Staf or whatever the name was that woman is not Volition staff? And a temporary person ?
Steph is the temporary CM for the SR & Volition social accounts.

What about Minimaul? Didn't he work for Volition?

What about Minimaul? Didn't he work for Volition?
I thought he was a freelancer that Mike brought in to work on Mega Patch.

Volition could still leak or release the files with a dislcaimer of "use at your own risk". That's the least they could do, IdolNinja worked sweat and blood until his last breath to make it happen it. People will GLADLY fix and improve on whatever work is left to be done. But knowing corporations... that's not going to happen, they probably will just keep ignoring it and hope people will just forget about it.

Never trust these corporations, no matter how much they promise to you.

Back