Saint's Row 2 Increased Tree and Shadow draw distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please name your archive something descriptive and reupload.

Better, and no. I've been playing the sr4 press build for the last 7 hours straight. I probably won't be touching sr2 again for a while.

I noticed the shadows were better in IV than in 3 a lot more dynamic kinda like SR2 am I right or am i just seeing things?

How did you get to play the sr4 press build?

Because we're working directly with Volition on the SDKs, and we're both writing reviews for the forum.

Because we're working directly with Volition on the SDKs, and we're both writing reviews for the forum.

Wow that's awesome!! I wonder if I'd be able to access the sr4 press build, I review games on my YouTube channel. Probably a long shot though with a game like this!

Another thread to lock. :\ RIP these few cool mods.

Maybe someone else will make there own version of these mods in the future?

He couldn't just see how he was wrong for thinking he could just use others work as he pleased as long as he gave credit afterwards instead of simply asking the creators first to make sure it was okay by them. To at least give a heads up. But no instead he went ape shit on IdolNinja who was shocked that he was just going ahead using the GotR base without bothering to ask him first. Ugh.... A simple problem that could have been resolved if he just talked to IdolNinja privately. However he would have to realize the error of his ways first.

Oh well....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back