Saints Row 2 cutscene Hounfor

How is it possible to obtain the cutscene Hounfors, sp_hearse02_cs, and sp_hearse02_interior?

They are already a part of GotR, but if you wanted to do it on your own, you could create a cheat for them using one of the existing vehicle ones as a template.

Awesome! I can't wait to try out the G.O.T.R. Not sure if I should download saints row 2 on my laptop,which will take a day, or wait till I get back home on my PC, which took only 12 minutes to download.

The Hounfor is gotten for completing the Samedi arc and unlocks along with the rest of the Samedi vehicles. The interior can be found at one of the new vehicle dealerships named Stilwater Scrapyard which contains oddball vehicles. I believe it's located in the Factories district. It's nearby the Brotherhood warehouse where the second to last mission in that arc takes place.

Thanks, Im deffinently gonna go check these out. I just bought Saints Row 2, and I'm still doing the Ronin missions.

What all do I need to do to add it to the cheats? I tried changing the Venom Classic to spawn the hounfor instead, but in game, it still spawns the Venom Classic...

What all do I need to do to add it to the cheats? I tried changing the Venom Classic to spawn the hounfor instead, but in game, it still spawns the Venom Classic...

If you're using GotR then you don't have to do any of that.

Do you know the where number for it is? Also, what version of G.O.T.R. Is this?

Do you know the where number for it is? Also, what version of G.O.T.R. Is this?

All versions of GotR since like 1.6. It's not a cheat. You can either buy it at the Volition Gift Shop, or unlock it by completing the Samedi story arc like I told you earlier.

Oh. That explains alot. I'll take another look at it then... Thanks for clearing that up.

Back