Saints row 2 Crash after load game after replace old files from Gentelman of the row with new one

So i'm in the middel of the game, almost from the beggining i was use this mod, i have used a normal version but today i decided to add some new things like dying clothes in wardrobe, deleteing censor. So i replaced the old files from normal version of this mod with the new one and the i can't load my save game because game crash. I just see black screen after the save ended to load ;/. I tried to replace again files in game directory with the version with i used before but it don't work, also i tried to replace them with files from game without mod with copy i made before. It's don't work too. Is there any chance to get these save back or rewind that what i have done( Get the working normal version,comaptible with my save game to play again trough). Probaly the reinstall would help but i don't want to lost my save game. I have done already a lot of things there and i don't remember how i made my character. Could someone help me with this out? I just want to back to streets of Stilwater again and play this game to the end. I don't like to end in the half of game :/.

It might be the removal of the censor bar. That has a problem with older versions of SR2 that are v1.1 and not the fully updated Steam version. Also, GotR (and SR2 itself) is going to be much buggier with anything else other than the fully patched Steam version of the game. If you are running the outdated v1.1 of SR2, the only suggestion I have is to try using the shaders_pc file from the GotR archive:
..\Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9_final\Shaders Fix for non-Steam versions of SR2 at 1.1\

If you already are running the Steam version then I would suggest verifying integrity on Steam to set everything back to vanilla and then building new patch files with GotR and giving that a try.

Thank you for your advice. I back my game to vanilla and put a GotR a standard version in game folder direction and it's again work ^^. I think this problem cause shader_pc on this version of game which i have. Problem solved and i can continue my adventures in Stilwater :). GotR is really great mod and make saints row much better. I'm glad that you answered so fast. Best wishes :D

Good deal. Enjoy the mod. :)

hey i have the same exact problem that they do but when i first put on the mods it worked fine! but when i tried the nude mod it stopped working! i tried uninstalling the game and luckily i had a save backed up so i tried it without the gentlemen of the row mod and it was working again so i tried putting the driving handling mod along with the usual stuff the mod puts on but the game stopped working again i tried the shaders thing but it didn't work im not sure on my version of the game but it was not from steam please help!!

Back