Saints Row 2 Clothing Colors

This mod adds the 69 (nice) clothing colors from Saints Row 2, into The Third.
It doesn't replace any of The Third's colors; it just adds the ones from SR2 below them.
It should work on both the remastered and classic versions of Saints Row: The Third.

SCREENSHOTS:

Colors.PNG

HOW TO INSTALL:
To install the mod, drag and drop the character_color_pool.xtbl file into your Saints Row: The Third directory.

NOTES:
  • This mod also works on Saints Row IV, but the default SRIV clothing colors will get replaced by the ones from The Third.
  • The colors looking less saturated and brighter than they did in Saints Row 2 is because of how colors look in The Third's graphic engine. I took the same exact color values from SR2, so they're identical; they just look brighter because of the engine.
  • If you're playing on co-op, make sure BOTH players have the mod installed properly, or else you won't be able to see the other player if they wear any clothing piece/hair accessory with colors from the mod.
  • It's very possible there may be a glitch or two in this mod, as I haven't 100% tested it yet, so do keep a lookout for glitches.

Thank you for downloading this mod, and have fun re-creating your Saints Row 2 characters!

Attachments

• SR2ClothingColors.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 995
Last edited:
Thanks! Let me know if you come across any bugs, like colors resetting after saving/loading.

Also, if a color looks sort of inaccurate, that's because of the way the colors look on the SR:TT engine. I actually took the same exact color values from 2, but they still look a little lighter.

There's also a possibility I might have added the wrong color value to one of the colors because I was basically writing the color names and values for like an hour straight, and was a little distracted-

I didn't encounter any bugs.
The colors look a bit brighter, but so is the artstyle of SR3 in general, so it makes sense.

Thanks again :) this will certainly make recreating my SR2 characters wardrobe a lot more doable.

Back