Saints Row 1

Who played it?

curious i actually want to play it with the reintroduction of sr1 characters into sr4 i actually want to know where they started out, do you think the game will get a re release any time soon? maybe on pc an everything to come with a whole sr box set, i imagine sr4 will be the last in the trilogy before it gets a re-design unless they go sr5 saints vs the solar system / galaxy.

Im just thinking it could happen since Mass effect 1 eventually came out on everything when 3 came out.. i actually want to play sr1 no matter how bad it might look maybe they can make it alittle bit hd looking.

I played 2 because it came with my ps3 copy so i played them both 1 after the other i kinda feel im in the same situation mass effect put people in missing out on half the story which im glad i didnt play them on ps3 because of this.

Soo why was it an xbox exclusive will we ever get to play it? keith david my hero.

I loved the original Saints Row, but it does feel pretty shaky now when compared to the massive improvements that were made with SR2. Still, the story and characters are worth the price of admission, and I highly recommend playing it on 360 before SR4 hits. There is also a pretty great Let's Play of it that a fellow goon did that I will try to track down if you don't own a 360 and are interested.

yeah i dont have a 360 i just get the one console i kinda wish exclusivity was abolished if you got the lets play sure ill take a look iv not really seen much saints row 1 stuff which is a shame because i remember seeing the first trailer an i wanted to play it and i never could :(

I think a Cool Gift for the Saints row Fans Family is a modern Saints Row 1 port to PC and/or PS3
that's would be cooler than "the end of saints row as we know it" as producers said...it can be a port of the old game or a reworked Saints row 3 or Saints row 2 "mod" to looks like saints row 1 with missions,chars,weapons...a total conversion like those Gta IV: san andreas were they port San andreas to GTA IV engine.

Back