Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.2 FIXED

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by FusionH2o, Jun 21, 2018.

1. well, i didnt find the file"cs_t3k.peg_pc", cuz all i find the cutscene tec in texture.vpp_pc is this one...
    upload_2019-5-5_2-38-41.png
    (sorry my spanish)

2. but..if u can..try to put the files of the "p_tec9.g_peg_pc" and "p_tec9.peg_pc" from the mod saints row 1 t3k, and change the name...if that dont work..sorry...im kinda new trying to mod the weapons on cutscene :confused:

3. ?

4. What he was saying is rename and replace which won’t work properly, also the cs_t3k file only has a g_peg_pc file . It could be located elsewhere such textures or pegs but that’s the only one I could find also, I’m pretty sure he wants just a black t3k for that cutscene which I did accidentally create awhile back, he once asked for the special plat black t3k for that cutscene however upon replacing files it always turned up being the standard black like he is wanting now, it very well is a glitch just no idea where that other Peg file is

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice