Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.1

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by FusionH2o, Jun 21, 2018.

1. No, it's script related. All textures work even though some are weird looking (example, drawbridge in Airport district), I plan to correct that in the next version.

NPCs don't freeze in my game even with version 4.1 of this mod installed. That could be something to do with NPC scripting.

What does Chunk4 has to do with this mod? Chunk4 isn't included in Masamaru's Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack mod either, so explain yourself.

2. It sounds like you've narrowed it down. Good luck with the corrections.

3. The NPC scripts will not be included in the next release. As far as scripts go, the foley.xtbl, foley_effect.xtbl, and the gameplay_constants.xtbl files will not be included either. The foley.xtbl and the foley_effect.xtbl has an issue of making the game crash to desktop with no warnings.

I think what they call it "crash to desktop" on the Skyrim Nexus as "CTD".

afrorobot_815 likes this.
  4. wow w

5. I use Masamaru's texture pack in and his pv and your chunks plays good looks amazing everything detailed in the map when you fly around everything works can see the hole map

6. *sigh* ... I miss my Bob Ross moon... And NPCs that look like supermodels and K-Pop singers...

7. Like a very, very, very cold Instagram model haha! :p
    Your time of day mod made the skies look ethereal, but realistic at
    the same time. The last version I tried went well with Sweet FX.
    (And for the love of Talos get yourself a talking mushroom from the nexus!)

FusionH2o likes this.
  8. It looks great and plays great, only downside for me is I get 20 fps less for some reason.

9. I get at least 30 fps while using GOG version, where as if I used Steam version I get more 60 fps, kinda strange. I don't know what could cause the low fps but it gets annoying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice