Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.2 FIXED w/ New Links added!

I might drop by occasionally to check on what my friends are doing and all, it's been a long run but things have to change so I'm out.

Sometime last month, I was taking on an more adult oriented version of this mod, I had replaced the pictures in the Red Light district changed for more nude areas. This version will never be released but I'm going to share a couple of screenshots of what they looked like.

A stripper and a cosplay actress named Vera Bambi:
SR2_pc 2018-07-11 09-45-50-85.png

And Teen Kasia on a strip pole:
SR2_pc 2018-07-11 09-46-09-90.png

I'm going to re-release this texture pack as version 4.1 because it's (ver.4), is missing some textures I forgot to include in the previous release! Sorry guys and girls.

All done according to the instructions, but nothing, help me
Did you make sure to put the chunks1, chunks2, and chunks3.vpp_pc files into your main SR2 Install directory? Also did you extract the items from the Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.zip into your 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder then rebuild patch by using the GoTR bat file?

Last edited:
Did you make sure to put the chunks1, chunks2, and chunks3.vpp_pc files into your main SR2 Install directory? Also did you extract the items from the Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.zip into your 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder then rebuild patch by using the GoTR bat file?
last I knew, tell me

Sorry for the late reply. The way I install the mod it worked for me so I don't know what your issue is. Have you tried the previous version, to see if it worked or not? What are your PC specs? Steam or GOG version?

Back