Saints Row 1 Alpha/Beta unseen content (30 GB)

If you find a folder that contains a file with ".xex" that might be a demo version of sr1.. normally there are other versions of sr1 if im not wrong
I found them, they last about 2 minutes before they crash, that's if they don't crash as you load them

Change "protect_zero = false" to "protect_zero = true" on xenia's config. This should get rid of the crashes.
If you don't know how to get xenia's config, a quick google has the answer.(And I am only saying it like this for posterity sake, since the emulator is bound to change at any moment.)

Change "protect_zero = false" to "protect_zero = true" on xenia's config. This should get rid of the crashes.
If you don't know how to get xenia's config, a quick google has the answer.(And I am only saying it like this for posterity sake, since the emulator is bound to change at any moment.)
Yeah the google search was no help, but thanks for the help anyway.

Google told me to open ( xenia.config.toml ), but that file doesn't exist anywhere that I can see, so...

Hey guys,
is there a way to unlock the framerate at final release? (vsync = false, unfortunately does not work...)

Best regards

Back