Homies & NPCs Saints Military Vehicles Gang Modification

Due to Saints row the Thirds engine limitations, saint variants of cars don't spawn in the world. However I am curious if the vehicle choices can be changed to the saints special ops vehicle pack:

1665967383531.png

1665967458082.png

I have the DLC as mentioned. I have been searching and asking on here for the XBTL's responsible for gang customisation for Saints Row the Third however I have one issue that keeps coming up, Either I hear no information or the information and effort I can put into this is hampered by vehicle codes and variants. For example:

Saints Crusader vehicle code in XBTL is sp_tank03_saints
Saints Enforcer is: suv_4dr_02_saints

Spawn_info_Ranks:

<Name>truck_4dr_pickup07</Name>
<Variant>saints</Variant>

However for spawning requires a variant of which I am not sure what this is.

Also I have been wondering which file is responsible for customizing the gang itself or if it's hard coded to the point we can't change it.
There was a mod called Super Saints V which managed to get working vehicle spawns through homies spawning in custom vehicles but I have not actually seen anything come out of this and the owner (to my best knowledge) was not able to show how they got the saints enforcer and tank to show up.

Saints Crusader vehicle code in XBTL is sp_tank03_saints
Saints Enforcer is: suv_4dr_02_saints

Spawn_info_Ranks:

<Name>truck_4dr_pickup07</Name>
<Variant>saints</Variant>

However for spawning requires a variant of which I am not sure what this is.

Also I have been wondering which file is responsible for customizing the gang itself or if it's hard coded to the point we can't change it.
There was a mod called Super Saints V which managed to get working vehicle spawns through homies spawning in custom vehicles but I have not actually seen anything come out of this and the owner (to my best knowledge) was not able to show how they got the saints enforcer and tank to show up.
1) Variant names contained inside xtbl files with names of car. But game read compiled versions of files that placed inside str2 archives with cars models itself.
2) Gang car can be only as Saints variant(or you got crash)
3) That dlc cars don't have Saints variant by default

1) Variant names contained inside xtbl files with names of car. But game read compiled versions of files that placed inside str2 archives with cars models itself.
2) Gang car can be only as Saints variant(or you got crash)
3) That dlc cars don't have Saints variant by default

Hello and thank you so much for replying and I apologise for not talking sooner. I have been skulking around and noticed an Old mod which has managed to alter spawns so the saints do spawn in the mentioned vehicles using other traffic spawns, even showing video evidence of this being achieved. However the original author seems to be long past making the mod and has mentioned previously on the linked thread, they no longer know how they got the Saints War vehicles working: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/spawn-v-saints-mod.1273/

Back