Saints Destroyer(Crusader Prototype)

Thanks. I'll five it a try, and hope it doesn't conflict with JediDave's Character Customizer.
No it doesnt ive tried it and it works fine. Just create the shiny clothes with the mod and put all custmeshes and customize item created in the main srtt folder with the exe file and play the game. If you have others that use the customize item simply use the asm updater of your choice and done;)

... Have you tried the destroyer mod yet?

Thanks for reminding me, your mod did sound pretty cool.

I just installed it and had lots of fun driving around the city and crushing everything in sight. I also noticed that, when you run into anything that stops the tank (buildings, walls, those large poles that hold up the highway signs that go over the roads, etc) you fly out like when you crash your car and fly out the windshield.

I have to admit that ramping a guardrail was pretty fun.

Thanks for reminding me, your mod did sound pretty cool.

I just installed it and had lots of fun driving around the city and crushing everything in sight. I also noticed that, when you run into anything that stops the tank (buildings, walls, those large poles that hold up the highway signs that go over the roads, etc) you fly out like when you crash your car and fly out the windshield.

I have to admit that ramping a guardrail was pretty fun.
I will have to look into that. But i think that has to do with the tweak table(if i remember correctly that happened before my mod). But thanks for the feedback i will see what i can do about that;)

Back