Character Customization Rings

I'm not sure anyone has asked about this. Anyway I didn't find anything on the forum
So, some characters wear rings on the middle finger and little finger, but they aren't in stores
I found them in the "customization_items" file, but I don't know how to enable them. Could you help me please

Not sure if this is very useful, but here perhaps can be the finguer thing..
upload_2021-2-26_0-37-15.png

Edit: you can find each ring line and perhaps change the finguer to wear it.

Last edited:
So the rings youre talking about are from the sons of samedi, im not exactly sure if theyres a slot for the pinky and middle finger but it may be possible to add them

After taking a long enough break I decided to return to this topic
Here is the entire list of unused rings that I found in the file:
krptAF1-kYc.jpg

I tried to do something having no experience and all I got was a crash of the game at 80% loading
Too if it helps I added them to the "customization_stores" file I don't know why. It didn't give me anything anyway :)

Have wondered about this before too after I noticed Shaundi wears thick ring 2 on her little finger.

I thought about maybe altering some of the premade outfits in customization_outfits.xtbl in GotR to include a specific ring as a kind of workaround but never got around to playing around with that.

After a long while, i finally found something about this topic and i strongly believe that is possible to wear them in every finguer. The thing is you must edit the files "customization_items" and "customization_slots" since in the first file mentioned contains the metal textures like the gold or silver. Cant make promise if this mod can be a reallity but i will give it a try.
Captura.PNG

Last edited:
After a long while, i finally found something about this topic and i strongly believe that is possible to wear them in every finguer. The thing is you must edit the files "customization_items" and "customization_slots" since in the first file mentioned contains the metal textures like the gold or silver. Cant make promise if this mod can be a reallity but i will give it a try.
View attachment 28640
from my experience I would say you are on the right track

Back