Rigged to Blow v0.1 (Custom Mission)

Rigged to Blow v0.1
Created by nclok1405 ◆VScYHamhfU
Download: RiggedToBlow_v0.1.zip

rigged.png

=== IMPORTANT ===
This is a custom mission mod. To use it you must install SuperUI first.
Download SuperUI from here.

This mod is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual or other fictional events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

=== Description ===

Rigged to Blow LVL1
* A mysterious person 'Dr. D' is looking for a skillful driver who can safely transport his extremely fragile equipments.
There is no time limit, so make sure take your time, because the cargo is really fragile...

Rigged to Blow LVL2
* Dr. D wants your help again, this time the trip is shorter, but you are under a strict time limit.
Hurry! The clock is ticking!

=== Install ===
To install, install SuperUI first, then place all files inside the "mod" folder to optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder in Gentlemen of the Row mod folder.

Then execute "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat", create a patch (P), and copy everything inside the MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder to your Saints Row 2 installation folder.

To play the mission, launch the game, go to any of Newspaper Clipboard, switch to MODS tab, then select "Rigged to Blow LVL1" or "Rigged to Blow LVL2".

=== Changelog ===
v0.1 (April 1, 2020)
* Initial Release

You may be wondering why LVL2 is so short. It is because the starting location absolutely had to be in Sunnyvale Gardens and the garage had to be in Saint's Row.

Attachments

• RiggedToBlow_v0.1.zip
    47.2 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
I love custom missions for this game. I have plenty of ideas of my own, but I'm useless at actual modding. I wish I could make custom missions myself, but I just can't wrap my head around it.

please could you help me with the problem i didn't find a solution that and saints row 2 stopped working

please could you help me with the problem i didn't find a solution that and saints row 2 stopped working
Is your game stopped working after installing Rigged to Blow mission mod? Make sure you have installed Gentlemen of the Row mod and SuperUI mod installed beforehand.

If your game don't work even without any mods, sorry I can't help you.

Back