Activities & Missions Return Of The Classics

Description:
This mod contains the past Enemy Gangs and the Saints from the first Saints Row game (Using only assets from Saints Row 2), with all new missions.

Homies & Unlocks:
Troy Bradshaw - Saints Arc: Re-Canonized
Aisha - Vice Kings Arc: Return Of The King
Johnny Gat - Vice Kings Arc: Kingsman
Donnie - Westside Rollerz Arc: Mechanical Errors
Lin - Westside Rollerz Arc: Nine Lives
Dexter "Dex" Jackson - Los Carnales Arc: Don't "Luz" The Connection
Shaundi - Los Carnales Arc: Don't "Luz" The Connection
Luz Avalos - Los Carnales Arc: "Luz" Ends
Pierce Washington - Epilogue Arc: Just Business
Julius Little - Epilogue Arc: Firing Blanks

Cribs & Unlocks:
Stilwater Memorial Church - Saints Arc: Re-Canonized
Aisha's House - Vice Kings Arc: Return Of The King
Donnie's Garage - Westside Rollerz Arc: Mechanical Errors
Old Brotherhood Hideout - Los Carnales Arc: "Luz" Ends
The Pyramid - Epilogue Arc: Fool Me Once...

Enemy Gangs:
Vice Kings - Retextured Sporty Saints
Vice Kings Leader - Julius Little
Westside Rollerz - Retextured 80s Saints
Westside Rollerz Leaders - S.U.R.C. (Stilwater Underground Racers Club)
Los Carnales - Retextured Prephop Saints
Los Carnales Leader - Luz Avalos

Saints Arc:
Limbo - After the defeat of Ultor (and the resurrection of Aisha thanks to The Pyramid's technological advancements), the Saints decide to let their guard down and throw a party at Purgatory. But their celebration is short lived when a few familiar enemy gangs crash their party.
Old Digs - The streets are no longer safe with the Stilwater Originals back on the scene, so the remaining Saints regroup at the Stilwater Memorial Church and clear out the current occupants (the Masako).
Re-Canonized - It's time to call in the best of the best, Playa hunts down the original 3rd Street Crew (Troy, Lin, Dex), Troy is willing to ally the Stilwater PD with the Saints to help defeat the Vice Kings, Lin comes out of hiding (after faking her death in the river) to help defeat the Rollerz, and Dex promises to help defeat the Carnales in exchange for his life.

Vice Kings Arc:
To Protect And Sever - Troy comes up with a detailed plan to draw out the new leader of the VKs, but Gat has his own "plan"... And it's not so "detailed".
Achilles Heel - As per usual, Gat ran in and got himself injured, but he refuses to go to hospital until the VKs are dealt with, let's just hope he doesn't bleed out before the battle's over.
Return Of The King - Julius makes his presence known as leader of the Vice Kings, and is sending a crew to kidnap Aisha, with Gat in hospital, it's up to Playa to save her.
I'm Yellow Enough... - Troy has set up a trap for the VKs, with Playa and Gat being the bait. All they have to do, is cause chaos "as the VKs" then lure the real VKs into Troy's trap.
Kingsman - With nowhere left to hide, Julius faces off against Playa, Gat, and Troy in a 3 on 1 standoff.

Westside Rollerz Arc:
Back In The Game - Lin is ready for redemption, and has a plan to get in good with the Rollerz' new leaders, so long a Playa sticks to the plan and doesn't shoot her car this time.
Rigged For Victory - Lin has found out that a big race is going on at Stilwater U, and the S.U.R.C. have the race rigged in their favour... Let's see if we can change those odds.
Mechanical Errors - Looks like Donnie got blamed for the "faulty cars", and now the Rollerz are headed his way. Lin doesn't want to blow her cover, so it's up to Playa to rescue him.
Deja Vu - Lin's cover is blown. Playa mourned her once, let's not let it happen again.
Nine Lives - After losing Lin a second time, Playa waists no time taking the fight to the S.U.R.C., but just when things look bad, the fallen hero returns to aid Playa in their time of need.

Los Carnales Arc:
Trial Run - Playa needs to know that they can trust Dex, so the two set off on a recon mission to spy on the Los Carnales... *to spy on just "the" Carnales.
Deals On Wheels - Dex has marked out the Carnales' deal locations, all Playa has to do, is get their before the dealer, then blow them up on arrival.
Don't "Luz" The Connection - With the Carnales' business sinking quickly, Luz orders her Lieutenants to cause a distraction by capturing Dex and Shaundi. Playa must rescue them both before it's too late.
Deal Breaker - Luz has one final hope for keeping her business alive, her contract with the Columbians. Let's see if the Saints can make them a better offer.
"Luz" Ends - With her business in the gutter, her crew almost wiped out, and her shoe collection getting outdated again, Luz makes one final desperate attempt to finish off the Saints... Before ultimately surrendering to them.

Epilogue Arc:
Just Business - Pierce brought home another unexpected visitor, but this one doesn't look so friendly (An armoured Masako Agent with a flame thrower mounted minigun).
Fool Me Once - Through the various connections the Saints have (Troy's police intel, Dex & Pierce's knowhow, Shaundi's MANY ex-partners...) they find out that The Pyramid is back up and running. So Playa and Gat make a trip to Samson's with two APCs to get them rigged up with explosives, just don't blow them up before they reach The Pyramid.
Firing Blanks - Yes, during "Revelation", Julius knew Playa was going to shoot him, so he switched out their bullets with blanks... So Playa decides to recreate the moment... But with real bullets this time... And scene! That's a wrap.

If you've made it this far, then you've probably realised that this is a movie based on the events of Saints Row mixed with a few flavourites from Saints Row 2, but with a few little changes here and there... (Subtle cough) "I think Andy Zhen wrote this one"... But as it boosted the Saints brand, and gave the "PC" fans a chance to see how their empire started (on Xbox 360 only), how could they refuse.

Last edited:
Are you working on this ? I mean i have similar stuff in my mind. I was thinking maybe replace orginal sr2 gangs with sr1 (kinda) gangs.Like turning Ronins to W. Rollerz gang. It can be done but need a lot of time to spend on and ofc i dont know how to make missions and replacing or editing textures. If you convince some people to do that ı will gladly help.
I have no idea how to mod, I just like posting my ideas, because I'm hoping that someone might one day turn them into mods. But thanks anyway.

Who knows maybe one day right 🙂
Oh believe me, if I had the storage space in my brain to learn how to mod, I would probably have destroyed my Saints Row 2 with an overpowering amount of unnecessary but totally necessary mods.

yeah i feel you brother. maybe this mega patch thing make modding sr2 way more easier . I love modding games specially gta games and sr2. but i know i m an ametor. but i just dont like half finished mods. i mean i can make brotherhood to carnales , samedis to vice kings and ronin to rollerz but it still need so many things to done.
Well I wouldn't want to replace the main Campaign with my idea, I'd want mine to take place after it.

But your idea about replacing the Stilwater Newbs with the Stilwater Originals is a concept I've thought about for another project. I would also be replacing Pierce and Shaundi with Dex and Lin.

It's not that I don't like Pierce and Shaundi, because their chemistry is one of the best in the series, alongside Dex and Troy's. It's just that Dex and Lin don't really appear much outside the first game, only having a cameo here, or a reference there.

After seeing Lin's role as an undercover Saint in the Westide Rollerz crew, I thought I'd see some really great content from it, and for the most part, that was true. But then to kill her off and not have anyone fill that role in later games?... What a waste.

If Shaundi had went undercover in the Sons Of Samedi crew, or Carlos in the Brotherhood, I think it would have paid homage to the fallen Saint, gave her a legacy. But in this reality, it seems like the only people who remember her is Playa, Gat, and Donnie.

Oh yeah, Donnie could have went undercover in the Saints, to give the Brotherhood the advantage, that would have been interesting. Or Donnie could have betrayed the Brotherhood by willingly aiding the Saints.

I hope I don't sound rude by saying this, but I prefer "sister" over "brother". I'm not trying to be b*tchy or anything, but my gender dysphoria gets to me when people call me by male pronouns.
Really sorry, and I hope I'm not being an a**hole.

Like ı said before ı wish ı knew how to make new missions or other modding stuff but i dont . If i knew ı would try to help you.
And i didnt knew you are a girl and i m sorry if i offended you but it says male in your profile though :)
Yeah, I didn't know it still said that, I'm a trans-girl, how do I change it in my profile?

Back