Retexturing Saints Row IV, For Dummies

I dig this tutorial, so far it's working like clockwork with the few items I've tried it on, but I'm not seeing anything that looks anything close to the item I'm looking for (South Beach Shirt) in the customize_item_vpp_pc folder.

Is trial and error the name of the game, or is there a more efficient way to connect the dots here?

Thanks for this tutorial at any rate!

I'm just waiting for further replies: "Oh pirates are so dumb."; "These pirates will never learn."

I'm just new to this modding for SRTT and 4th. Konrann, your tutorial really helped me for a starter. I just wanted to say thank you and all the others helping us new modders.

I'm just waiting for further replies: "Oh pirates are so dumb."; "These pirates will never learn."
Am i the only one here that thinks pirates are asking to be banned because literally if you see everyone owns it on steam and nobody is talking about them owning pirate version.
Why sit there say oh i got the pirate version i mean how dumb can people get i swear with how many threads i see idol ninja i swear the pirates are just asking to be banned.

and are being stupider then they ever been before because i see on many threads you banning pirates and i bet there isn't a day without you having to ban a pirate .I know that went off topic of this forum but i just had to replay to miku hatsune and you lol.
oh by the way your tutorial for the tools and file formats help me a bit as a start for modding but fan of the saints had to help me a bit to get me on the right track.

i edited the sim suit with some leopard print on it, i'm almost sure i do everything right, but when i'll pick the suit the game crash and restart.
why it's so hard to do it :(

Hey, this is just me taking a guess; but is this tutorial only for character customization?

I was thinking of finally replacing the road and sidewalk textures, and I'm not sure where the files are for those.

Back