[Request] Saints Row 4 Optimization

I have no idea about modding saints row 4 or anything, so don't blame me if I get anything wrong:p
So, My saints row laggs a little. Especially when I look at the sky, it's fine when I put the camera facing my head. No lag at all. So, I was thinking, a mod to stop lag. So for example, an option to disable Depth Of Field (I think it's called that, or motion blur or something) and, option to decrease/increase Field of view. So for example:
Extreme: You can see everything without a problem
High: You can see everything fine
Medium: Reccomended
Low: A little foggy, but would stop lag.

If this is even possible, i'd like to request it:)

I have no idea about modding saints row 4 or anything, so don't blame me if I get anything wrong:p
So, My saints row laggs a little. Especially when I look at the sky, it's fine when I put the camera facing my head. No lag at all. So, I was thinking, a mod to stop lag. So for example, an option to disable Depth Of Field (I think it's called that, or motion blur or something) and, option to decrease/increase Field of view. So for example:
Extreme: You can see everything without a problem
High: You can see everything fine
Medium: Reccomended
Low: A little foggy, but would stop lag.

If this is even possible, i'd like to request it:)
I dont think a Mod would solve this it sounds like you need a beter Graphics card tbh, Im guessing your already running on lowest settings if not then lower them, or try getting a game booster but im pretty sure they only effect your cpu but it might help also you could add more virtual memory to your PC if you have spare room on your HD, all of these should help make the game run a bit beter :)

Back