Request for after SR4 (for Volition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Saints Row 4 is complete (ie all updates and DLC released) could Volition put together a Compilation of all 4 games into 1 single game (including DLC's).

Call it something like "Saints Row Revisisted" and update both 1 and 2 to a capable PC engine (1 was never ported over and 2 was done badly by a third party).

The idea is probably difficult to pull off as Saints Row 1 was initially for the Xbox and SR2, 3, and 4 are xbox 360/PS3 with 3 and 4 having a DirectX 9/11 good ports and 2 having a half baked DirectX 9 port.

If it is possible maybe include a xbox 360 control set similar to SR3 (as SR2's is kinda quirky).

Maybe even incorporate updates to 1 so that you can climb fences and swim (can't remember if you can swim, but I do remember the map being sectioned off into fenced in areas that you could not go to unless to took the road to go around). Or just get rid of the fences and have it share the base map with 2 (since they are the same city).

Oh and what the hell happened to Dex after he went to South America (xbox 360 dlc 1 mission 2 end?).

Heck maybe even incorporate the additions made to 3/4 into 1 and 2 (gun mods, multi level vehicle upgrades etc).

And then top it off with cheats to allow you to change the NPC characters between the different games (say turn SR2's Gat into SR1's Gat or SR3 Shandi into SR2 Shandi).
Or Cheats to allow SR 3 or 4 vehicles into 1 and/or 2 (rolling throw 2 in a Vtol would rock).
Or allow you to change your character over to one of the DLC characters like Prof. Genki (SR3) or the Tara Patrick (SR2).

Oh and maybe (just maybe) include some of the ideas that have been put into mods (like SR main characters as the gang characters under gang customization).

Oh and just for those that want to know I have 1 and 2 for by xbox and 3 on steam (will get 4 on steam in the near future). I thought about getting 2 for the PC but I have it and all the DLC's on my xbox so there is no reason to get the pc version (it doesn't include better weapons or any of the DLC's which sucks). And I still remember the Garry Busey commercials for SR 2, those were just out right funny.

This forum isn't for requests, it's for modding questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back