Request: Clothing/Weapon Customization

I'm pretty sure we all want this, i don't mind that i can't use my own created character but adding at least some clothing customization wouldn't be a bad thing, also weapon customization, one of my favorite things, hope this is actually possible.

Well i don't think its possible for clothing customization because the game no longer has clothing stores like planet zin.

I believe Gat and Kinzie and the costumes they wear are a single mesh, no way to change clothing at this point.

I believe Gat and Kinzie and the costumes they wear are a single mesh, no way to change clothing at this point.
Actually, it might not be quite that simple. Mission 01 does a clothing swap on Gat using

Code:
    customization_item_wear( "cm_PCGatJSuit", "PC_Gat_Jsuit.cmeshx", "default", add_to_wardrobe, SYNC_LOCAL, clear_facewear )

All hope is NOT lost!

Actually, it might not be quite that simple. Mission 01 does a clothing swap on Gat using

Code:
    customization_item_wear( "cm_PCGatJSuit", "PC_Gat_Jsuit.cmeshx", "default", add_to_wardrobe, SYNC_LOCAL, clear_facewear )

All hope is NOT lost!

Wardrobe? Is it possible to get access to the Wardrobe?

Don't get happy yet, there was another thread where someone was experimenting around and found that the body was a mesh, the head was a mesh and an additional mesh for Kinzie's hair. This sort of supports my earlier belief. The body meshes currently don't appear to support any single clothing/costume swapping. I'd like to be wrong....

Back