Saints Row IV Removing glitch on walls possible?

I've learned that the noglitchcity cheat does not address a game display glitch that drives me batty.
noglitch works on some of the annoying sim glitchs but not all.

Is it possible to do this via a xtbl mod to SR4? Remove the glitch from walls as we see on brick buildings
and such. Will we have to wait for more in depth tools or is it hard coded and impossible to zap?

I spend most of my time NOT zooming around with super powers and so am one of the type player that
notices and is bugged by such a detail. Would love to be able to zap it for good.

Almost certain it is a shader. I'd like to see it calm down a bit and not do it so often as a mod as well. I'll see if I can track down the author.

One of the tech artists is saying that they think it is the shader ir_sr3vr_pixel_*. See if that can nuke it for you. Unsure though and we're still digging.

One of the tech artists is saying that they think it is the shader ir_sr3vr_pixel_*. See if that can nuke it for you. Unsure though and we're still digging.
thanks could you help me find out what what shader makes the waves on the water i atempeted to port old sr3 water but i cant find what causes the wave any help would be apreciated alot :)

thanks could you help me find out what what shader makes the waves on the water i atempeted to port old sr3 water but i cant find what causes the wave any help would be apreciated alot :)
Start a thread for it, please.

Back