REMASTERED LIGHTING for Saints ROW Xenia

This is a Reshade preset . Lighting Over Haul for Saints row Xenia .

vlcsnap-2023-03-13-09h16m57s005.png

vlcsnap-2023-03-13-09h19m13s943.png
vlcsnap-2023-03-13-09h17m16s504.png

vlcsnap-2023-03-13-09h13m14s665.png
vlcsnap-2023-03-13-09h17m55s996.png
vlcsnap-2023-03-13-09h13m30s647.png
vlcsnap-2023-03-13-09h19m33s544.png

Attachments

• Warm Lighting Sahaders for Saints Row.rar
    16.7 KB · Views: 250
Download the latest Reshade from reshade.me . extract my file . install the reshade in Xenia Canary.exe and add my file during the installation ( it will ask to select the file during installation ) and You are Done

Hello, a quick question: How did you set the resolution to 4k? Whenever I set the resolution to anything higer than its original one, the graphics will keep flickering. By the way thanks for your work!

Hello, a quick question: How did you set the resolution to 4k? Whenever I set the resolution to anything higer than its original one, the graphics will keep flickering. By the way thanks for your work!
use The Vulkan Api ( There are Some Micro Stutters I Think it is Related to My GPU because some time the game Run Perfectly on Vulkan some times its not , Same Goes to The Rpcs3 Emulator( FIFA World Cup 2010 ) )

use The Vulkan Api ( There are Some Micro Stutters I Think it is Related to My GPU because some time the game Run Perfectly on Vulkan some times its not , Same Goes to The Rpcs3 Emulator( FIFA World Cup 2010 ) )
Does your character's brows have any glitch when you're using vulkan? Because my character's brows get super thick when I use vulkan but that's probably the only issue that I have.

Does your character's brows have any glitch when you're using vulkan? Because my character's brows get super thick when I use vulkan but that's probably the only issue that I have.
nope ... in Xenia Master You can Use 4K Resolution but it crashes every time . Better Try Your Luck ( My GPU RX 5700XT btw )

It's not running in 4k in the OP's screenshots he posted, it's way too blurry and aliased for that. He's probably just using FSR.

Also, just tested it, resolution scaling doesn't work in Vulkan on the latest Xenia Canary.

You can try the settings in the description of this video here and see if they work for you:

It's not running in 4k in the OP's screenshots he posted, it's way too blurry and aliased for that. He's probably just using FSR.

Also, just tested it, resolution scaling doesn't work in Vulkan on the latest Xenia Canary.

You can try the settings in the description of this video here and see if they work for you:
I tried it and it really worked even though there were still some unexpected flickers and I really like to play it in 60 fps. So I'll just let 4k pass for now. But I really appreciate your help, thanks!

Back