Rear Wheel Drive Hammer

This mod just changes the drive wheels on the Hammer from FWD to RWD. I did this because the car is based on the 2005-08 Dodge Magnum which I happen to own (which is RWD or AWD in real life) and it bothered me that it is FWD in game. I made this for myself but decided to release it here, in case anyone wants it.

To install just throw the file into your main Saints Row folder.

Attachments

• car_4dr_muscle01_veh.xtbl
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,626
This mod just changes the drive wheels on the Hammer from FWD to RWD. I did this because the car is based on the 2005-08 Dodge Magnum.

This is the type of car mod I love, making cars stats' match those that inspired it.
Have you looked in to changing engine sounds?

On my wishlist:

Make the "Bootlegger" more like a 1969 Dodge Charger
I realize it's more GTO than Charger, but what with all the "Dukes" references, and The General Lee being a '69 Charger, and yes, I realize the number of doors is wrong, but still, it's obviously made for Bo Duke. Hell, the license plate says "JUMP" in SR2.

Make the "Hammerhead" more like a 1st. gen. Ford Mustang
I mean, it just is one.

Make the "Phoenix" more like a 70's Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Considering "The Mayor" drives this car in SRTT, and the model he drove in "that one film" was a '74.

And make some car handle like a Subaru Impreza or Mitsubishi Evo
With the highest torque upgrades, hopefully handle like a rally car (think Ken Block's Gymkhana YouTube series)

Bonus Ken Block @ Top Gear video link:

Im glad you like the mod :) . About the engine sounds, I know how to change them but only to other engine sounds that already exist in the game. I have no idea how to add new ones or if it's even possible.

This is the type of car mod I love, making cars stats' match those that inspired it.
Have you looked in to changing engine sounds?

On my wishlist:

Make the "Bootlegger" more like a 1969 Dodge Charger
I realize it's more GTO than Charger, but what with all the "Dukes" references, and The General Lee being a '69 Charger, and yes, I realize the number of doors is wrong, but still, it's obviously made for Bo Duke. Hell, the license plate says "JUMP" in SR2.

Make the "Hammerhead" more like a 1st. gen. Ford Mustang
I mean, it just is one.

Make the "Phoenix" more like a 70's Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Considering "The Mayor" drives this car in SRTT, and the model he drove in "that one film" was a '74.

And make some car handle like a Subaru Impreza or Mitsubishi Evo
With the highest torque upgrades, hopefully handle like a rally car (think Ken Block's Gymkhana YouTube series)

Bonus Ken Block @ Top Gear video link:
HAHA his eyes when the fly off the jump xD

Oh no, that's what I meant. I meant changing engine sounds to more accurate ones that are already in the game.
I can do change the engine sounds if you want, so the hammer also really sounds like its class, same for the infuego, hammerhead and all those cars.

I'll do a version with the FWD Hammer and with RWD hammer if approved by DoomGuitar.

I did the same thing by making axles info in file same like infuego to make handling feel more like RWD and I think that it's better than vannila.

Back