Realistic Alien Weapons v1

This mod changes the way alien weapons work, and makes them work similar to the Alien RPG so they no longer use ammo, but instead start out at 100% ammo and slowly drain down to 0% while firing and recharge over time. This works for the Alien Pistol, Alien SMG, Alien Rifle and Thumpgun.

As an added bonus, all pistols now have been set to automatic trigger type, so you don't have to keep pulling the trigger to keep shooting your Heavy Pistol, Quickshot Pistol or Alien Pistol.

Disintegrator has been completely changed, it now functions as sort of a burst grenade launcher that shoots in bursts of five and disintegrates targets it explodes.

Bounce rifle has now had its trigger type set to automatic as well.

Freeze Blast and Fire Blast abilities have been changed into Freeze/Cryo Grenades and Fire/Incendiary Grenades. I only did this because I really missed being able to throw grenades in SRTT and wanted to know if there was a way to add grenades back into the game. I left it in because I thought it was pretty cool.

Attachments

• Realistic Alien Weapons v1.zip
    52.4 KB · Views: 940
Anyway you could release this with JUST the advertised "realistic alien weapons" ? I am interested in that, as that is what you advertise, but don't want any of the other additions. Kinda odd you post this as a mod to the alien weapons when they are only 1 of many things you change...especially since you can't pick and choose.

Back