Real Crib Customization

Just like the mod I suggested for SR2, to allow Purgatory to be customized between it's 3 states.

I'm hoping someone will be able to make a mod that allows us to customize the new Church between it's several states. Because when I heard "Crib Customization", I was expecting something like SR2's Crib interior options, or SRTT's Saints Tower exterior options. Not just placeable statues.

You know what i'm still prefer purgatory in SR2 rather than purgatory in different name in SRR... I was hoping someone can added some nice Customization too i think they only want to continued their mods if SR2 patch are released but here we are.. no news about that patch :(

Just like the mod I suggested for SR2, to allow Purgatory to be customized between it's 3 states.

I'm hoping someone will be able to make a mod that allows us to customize the new Church between it's several states. Because when I heard "Crib Customization", I was expecting something like SR2's Crib interior options, or SRTT's Saints Tower exterior options. Not just placeable statues.
The Saints HQ in SRR is going to be similar to how it was in SR2. It'll start changing as the game progresses. I do hope you get the mod you're looking for if we the tools so we can cycle between the crib states like we got with GOTR.

The Saints HQ in SRR is going to be similar to how it was in SR2. It'll start changing as the game progresses. I do hope you get the mod you're looking for if we the tools so we can cycle between the crib states like we got with GOTR.
Well hopefully the Saints HQ Church is not the only Crib we get in this game. It would be a little disappointing to have such a large map, but only get 1 Crib out of it.

Well hopefully the Saints HQ Church is not the only Crib we get in this game. It would be a little disappointing to have such a large map, but only get 1 Crib out of it.
So far the only crib that I know of is, the Apartment and the HQ. I also heard that the Criminal Ventures will also offer some crib capabilities.

So far the only crib that I know of is, the Apartment and the HQ. I also heard that the Criminal Ventures will also offer some crib capabilities.
That's at least somewhat good news. If the Criminal Ventures offer Saints Towers (like 3 Count & Safeword), then I'd be happy enough with that.

Back