Random CTD's.

Running Gentlemen of the Row, and playing within co-op LAN, We are experiencing random crashes while playing the game and i'm wondering if there is anything to help resolve them?

We are

Running exact same game install (Steam, with GOTR patch, I built the patch on my machine and shared the files across to ensure no compatibility issues)
Capped the framerate to 60fps

I do have the LAN bug on my machine requiring me to alt tab out and disable my internet before the other computer will detect me hosting, could this be related?

Specs

Machine 1
Windows 10
i5 2500k
GTX 980Ti
16GB RAM

Machine 2
Windows 10
i7 3770k
GTX 970 SLI
32GB RAM

Check if your firewall is blocking any attempts from connecting? Disable firewall?

Connection is not an issue, I got in contact with Idolninja via Twitter and it may be due to us running at different game speeds, so I'll try the speedfix and see if that changes anything.

Connection is not an issue, I got in contact with Idolninja via Twitter and it may be due to us running at different game speeds, so I'll try the speedfix and see if that changes anything.

Oh hai

Multiplayer is dodgy with GOTR. Don't expect it to work properly. I garauntee you had a multiplayer session were your character was naked without any eyes.

Back