Rain's Mini-Mods: Cheaty Properties

Discussion in 'Other mods' started by Rainzeros, May 24, 2020 at 6:12 AM.

1. This is a part of a series of mods I will be doing called Rain's Mini-Mods.
    All of my mods are built for SRTTR based on files from SRTT.
    This means all of my Mini-Mods work on both SRTT and SRTTR.

This mini-mod changes property cost and discounts given for owning such properties.

In the original version of this mini-mod every property costs $5000 and provides $5000/hr
    Every store costs $5000, provides $2500/hr, and includes an 100% discount.
    The Airport is an exception costing $15000 and providing $15000/hr.

The No Insane Discount Edition (NIDE) has a discount of 10%/50% instead of a 100% discount.

The Perfect Balance Edition (PBE) has a 25%/75% discount, all properties will cost $5000 and provide $5000/hr, all stores will cost $2500 and provide $2500/hr.

Note: the reason there is two discounts for the NIDE and the PBE is because once you own all properties of a certain type (ie owning EVERY friendly fire) you receive a higher discount.

to install:
    drag shop_names.xtbl into your install directory

to uninstall:
    delete shop_names.xtbl from your install directory

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 25, 2020 at 8:48 AM
    一一一 likes this.
  2. I decided I wasn't entirely happy with the original mod as random properties paid higher amounts so i scrapped the original mod and remade it. Also ive decided i will be starting a mini mods series based on SRTT files that are designed for SRTTR. Compatible with both games. This is only the start.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice