[Question + Suggestion] Ability to add onto the existing world

I was wondering. When the SDK officially releases, will it be possible to add onto the existing world map? If so then I have a suggestion/request.
There are areas I think would be fun to expand upon. Adding store interiors, placing an interior into a theater that could possibly trigger movie files stored within the game (Either external video files, in game cutscenes, or both). Add new landmasses into the water nearby. And for those with a more adult taste, possibly expanding upon the little red light district under the overpass in downtown Steelport. I think this could add much for those who enjoy adding extra immersion into their games (Roleplayers for example) and also allow for things like car dealerships and other spaces that could provide a functional addition to the game. Perhaps even the ability to add safehouses into the game.
While my request isn't necessarily specific, I do think it would be enjoyable to see what people could come up with should the ability to add new interior/exterior areas into virtual Steelport become possible, and I would very much like to see/enjoy the abilioty to expand upon what Steelport already has to offer.

Back