Question for the devs regarding clothing restrictions

Oh dang, I didn't realize a small convo opened up here. Agree with the sentiments here, sr2022 is a great candidate for the sr2 treatment. I actually really like Santo Illeso and some more tweaking, secret areas and interiors can go a long way in adding more to explore and see in an already established map. Also with one game already done, the devs would likely be familiar enough with the engine to be able to do more with it. Including removing some of the restrictions. I mean I don't know the reality of being a game dev, and I have no idea if there's even gonna be a sequel with how the reboot ended up, but im hopeful that the series gets to continue in some capacity. Of all the open world crime games out there, saints row remains special to me since its the only one that allows me the freedom to express myself how I want to while criming. On that note, can we get a rainbow brick dlc, it is pride month after all

Yeah, SR2's engine might not have been the fanciest or most stable, but it seems like it was the one that gave them the most freedom. Whatever engine they're using now just seems like utter garbage, having to make "compromises" for practically everything they do.

Overlapping Clothing Layers - Compromised
Generic Gang Followers - Compromised
Building Interiors - Compromised
Total Homie Count - Compromised
Open World Interactions (Aka: Poker, EMT, Firefighter, etc.) - Compromised
Mission Replay - Compromised
Total Crib Count - Compromised
Crib Customization - Reduced to Collectible Display Podiums

If you're having to make so many "compromises" then clearly this is the wrong engine to be using for a "Saints Row" game.

However, this part below does have potential, providing they don't screw it up.
Idle Animations - Incorporated into Emotes
Taunts & Compliments - Also incorporated into Emotes
dude real talk SR2 Engine is most stable and reliable depise bugs and glitches and random crashes (except PC Port) he'll even on Xbox 360 console still playable but some parts are slowing down instance

Back