Question about Saints Row 1 3D Models extraction.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Midnight Hunter, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Hey. I have long been looking for a way to extract 3D car models from Saints Row 1. And today on GTAInside I saw a mod for GTA VC with a car conversion from SR1. So now it’s possible. Please tell me how to extract a 3D models of cars from SR1. What tools are needed and how to do it? Please help and thanks in advance.:D

2. I think those cars are just recreations. They don't look like Saints Row 1 Cars at all..

3. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

Most of the cars you can rip from SR2

4. So, there no possibilities and tools for extracting 3D models of cars from Saints Row 1 yet?

5. We dont even have one for the newer games... and considering SR1 doesnt have a pc version

6. I use Model Resercher for extract this models. its not recreations. Its original Saints Row 1 models
    Green - Tristrips
    Red - Verticles
    Yellow - UV Chanal 1
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    spaditagamer and Midnight Hunter like this.
  7. Try it yourself if you do not believe. Nothing complicated there. But it is very long and tedious.

Midnight Hunter likes this.
  8. Thanks for answer! I knew it's possible. But this method... Looks a bit complicated. But will I try it.

But how about Sir Kane's Mesh Importer for SR 3 & 4? Its plugin for import models to 3DS Max. Its give a lot possibilities for that.

9. I didn't think there were any tools available that could read CTG engine files, especially xbox format ones. That's wild.

10. With this tool you can extract any models from games with a simple model writing system. Models like in SR3 extract with this tool too hard or unreal

Midnight Hunter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice