PS3 or PC Version?

it seems the xbox360 version is the best out there but i dont have one instead i have a pc and ps3.

@ps3:
read a lot about it being with lower fps about 20, muddy graphics and some other stuff.

@pc:
a lot of bugs and framerate at 15 fps? how is the graphics compared to xbox360?
very laggy?

i dunno on which platform to buy :(

It all come down to 2 things whether u want to play with best mods(pc version) might be laggy depends on pc or without mods ps3 version graphically good locked at 30 fps .... i played both versions , in pc if u have a good card and a processor u can even max out that game the idolninja's gentleman compilation of saints row 2 contains the best mods out there ..... so its all ur choice , in my opinion get saints row 2 for pc when it hits 3$ in steam ... mods make it totally worth it ....

It all come down to 2 things whether u want to play with best mods(pc version) might be laggy depends on pc or without mods ps3 version graphically good locked at 30 fps .... i played both versions , in pc if u have a good card and a processor u can even max out that game the idolninja's gentleman compilation of saints row 2 contains the best mods out there ..... so its all ur choice , in my opinion get saints row 2 for pc when it hits 3$ in steam ... mods make it totally worth it ....

yes this is my plan when it's on sale, but i read that someone said the ps3 version is more smooth and less bugs so i think i will get that one first and when the pc version is on sale get that as well :).

I think by now everyone has a PC (laptop in my case) that can run SR 2 flawlessly. Get it on PC, it's freaking cheap on Steam anyways.

Back