PROJECT EXTRA V6

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

F13

VERSION SIX OUT NOW!

This mod adds in new homies. saints row 1 homie pack. saints row 1 animations. and fixes weapons animations.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (GOTR REQUIRED!!):

drag all files you wish to install into your "MODDERS PUT YOUR OWN PERSONAL MODS HERE" folder and then rebuild your GOTR patch as normal. take them out of that folder if you wish to uninstall.

THANK YOU TO:
@FusionH2o
@[V]IdolNinja

VERSION 6 OUT NOW:
  • ADDED IN WHEEL WOMAN AS A HOMIE
  • ATTEMPTED TO FIX SAINTS ROW 1 HOMIES
  • FIXED SAMPSON (HE NOW CAN USE WEAPONS)
  • ADDED IN SAINTS ROW 1 ANIMATIONS
  • ADDED IN OPTIONAL WEAPON ANIMATIONS FIX (gives sledgehammer baseball bats animations and makes chainsaw launcher use RPG's animations.)

Last edited by a moderator:

this mod is a mission DLC that converts the corporate warfare mission port from GOTR into a whole new mission based on the events that take place in between saints row 2 and saints row the third.

Did you ask IdolNinja before converting his corporate warfare port from GOtR?

Did you ask IdolNinja before converting his corporate warfare port from GOtR?
yes, and he said before that all his content is open for anyone to use as a base for modding (or something similar)

Changes made:
Version: pre-beta
Changes traffic control's team from Ultor to saints. Adds in new unlockables: vehicle delivery, prison Vehicles?

Changes corporate meltdown's mission start to saints hq. Gives it new mission script: sword brawl at kanto (DOESN'T WORK!!)

now the new crib has been added. its located near the friendly fire in sommerset

after installing the new crib my game crashed upon loading a savefile. ll leave the files on this website if anyone wants to edit and fix it.

Okay, where is the ,"dlc05 " mentioned in the Read me file? It's no where in the archive.

Okay, where is the ,"dlc05 " mentioned in the Read me file? It's no where in the archive.
I took it out as can cause Crashes.
And also because I forgot to make a backup copy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back