Problem accessing Character gallery from website and ingame.

I'm wondering if I'm the only one having problem accessing my character gallery in My Steelport, and trying to download character ingame?

The basic issue for me is as this
1. I delete a character, it gives me the character deleted message, then they appear again after the page reloads.
2. I try to add newly created character to my que, I made 4 character, only 2 appeared in my que, the other two doesn't, I tried multiple time, it gives the same message, stating the character will appear in a few minute.
3. When I go to my upload, it's not loading or load extremely slow.
Ingame
1. When I try to access my download ingame at any clothe or image as designed, it states that I have no character available for download.
I either have to restart the game or try to link to it a few time.
2. Uploading character takes multiple time, usually resulting in server time out.

It seems like quite a few people are posting about that same issue on the Steam SRTT forum and the official V one. Their website has to be the clunkiest broken piece of shit I have ever had the displeasure of attempting to use.

It seems like quite a few people are posting about that same issue on the Steam SRTT forum and the official V one. Their website has to be the clunkiest broken piece of shit I have ever had the displeasure of attempting to use.

Is there any way to contact...THQ or Volition? and see if they can address this problem?
It kind of started...today/yesterday, and it's getting kind of annoying.

They rarely even respond to people asking for help on their forums, so I doubt that you'll get anywhere. I suppose you're best bet is to post there.

They used to back when it was new, a little bit. Well, V-Singular did. Anyway, there's also official THQ support that you can contact on their web site. But, to be honest, they're probably aware of the issue by this point.

And yes, the web site is clunky, and the forum was apparently written by someone who has never used a forum in their life. No personal offense intended, whoever wrote the forum software, but you simply did not do a good job. The forum they had before they switched to the one they're using now was significantly more convenient.

Back