Price mansion in saints row 2

Hi I was wondering masako team showed in one of his later video that the price mansion was a left over in saints row 2 and you could implement it in the game I was wondering how I could do that if someone could teach me how it would be appreciated thanks a lot!

That depends.. you need to find the files that are related with the mansion and create some kind of warps to teleport inside and out. And the small detail that you need to add crib's mechanics (Clothing, Weapons Cache, TV Cutscenes, Money, etc..)

That depends.. you need to find the files that are related with the mansion and create some kind of warps to teleport inside and out. And the small detail that you need to add crib's mechanics (Clothing, Weapons Cache, TV Cutscenes, Money, etc..)
Thanks spadita for your fast reply I knew that we had to find the files inside the game but I was wondering where they are I never tested to go inside saints row 2 files

There’s the chunk files inside the saints row 2 folder but since every building has a specific one (if I remember correctly) which one could work for the price mansion I’m just wondering because for my part I’ve never created a saints row 2 mod by myself so I never played in the saints row 2 folder other than to copy the gotr files for mods

Back