Playing with the homies.xtbl: two lovely ladies

Hi!
I was playing with the homies and characters .xtbl and got this: a new phone contact that calls two lovely ladies to aid in your battles. Feedback will be welcome...:)

EDIT: updated the file according new forum recomendations.

Attachments

• Lovely Ladies v.1.1.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 3,209
LoL.
I just gave this a try. Had some hilarious results.
Got a kick oiut of the call in response with the sassy black mama answering.
Then when the 2 arrived, the big one just seemed really pissed off in general, and went
around the street randomly ganking bystanders and assaulted a few cars even. Her cantankerous behavior made me smile.

After a minute or two she seemed to become bored and cooled down.

So, I decided to head to Luchrador territory .
I jumped in a ride that was unable to survive the biguns load so she followed on foot.
Got to luchy territory and I guess she was pissed off again, started re-ganking civvies for a bit just for good measure. Laughs ensued.
SHot up some Luchys and had some of them incoming.
THen shit hit the fan. I managed to blow up a car with Ms Congenality too close. I got the blame. SHe disbanded, ran over
and one punched me dead.

LOL.

Must say that is as good as any DLC I've seen so far.

I will have to go back to the xtbl I was using for now though. With yours I'll have to figure out how to mesh with Gandalfs homie crew mod
that I can't live without.
That and fix it up Ms Congeniality doesnt' disband in a heartbeat then come over to wack me dead. ONE SHOT. LOL.
My char is 50 but I dont pick the 'can't die' lame mode perk.

Now I have this setting in tweak_table.xtbl that I run with in my games
set to 900 , which is fine for normal homies but may have to find another entry for the big
Brutina so she doesn't go postal just cause of a bit too much accidental player generated damage.
<Tweak_Table_Entry>
<Name>Player_friendly_fire_threshold</Name>
<Value>900</Value>
<Description>(HP) amount of damage taken from plaayer before going hostile.</Description>
<_Editor>

What would be cool is just have Brutina as singular call and keep the normal homey call up but dunno if that is possible.

Not a fan of the chunky side kick though she makes me laugh, with purse n all.

I boosted friendly fire threshold up to 3k and that seemed to do the trick. That honey has so much healt the 900 value didn't matter. hah.
I also swapped out the scraggle ho for npc_hos_sniperho which is the one with angel wings.
She came with sniper rifle. Go figure. Was new to me as I never messed with whored mode to see these.

Dunno why but on later load the big Ms Congeniality didn't go on a rampage when I called them. Shrug. Glitch first time maybe, I was let down as
I was enjoying her fit earlier.
Now can call them up or the original gang.
Just dropped your edit addition into the character_xtbl i use from Gandalfs. Worked fine.
Did some other tweaking but I forget what already.
Soon as we shot up some lucharadores the sniper ho ditched her rifle and snagged a multi tube launcher. haha.

Thanks for the table edits and good job. Makes the game even mo fun.

Thank you for your feedback!

I'm glad you enjoyed this little edit.

I'm very surprised for the Brutina's behavior that you describe on your first post. Funny! I don't know why she attacked randomly the peds because she had to be a lovely girl... maybe a glitch? or maybe the annoying jokes from the black momma? ;)

Anyway you gave me an idea and I decided that the berserk behavior is more interesting so I added a modification on a character.xtbl: the zombie flag. :D

What would be cool is just have Brutina as singular call and keep the normal homey call up but dunno if that is possible.

I suppose that I could give a try though all these brutes seems to need somebody who carries them in a car. :confused:

Attachments

• epg_homies_berserk.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 784
Try putting it in main folder/packfiles/pc/cache oh and can i see som screenies? im just curious

I put it in the main sr3 folder but its not working :/

Hmmm. It should work only extracting the files (homies and characters.xtbl) on the S3 main folder.

Do you have any other mods installed?

What was the problem? Don't see the phone contact? The Lovely Ladies doesn' t appear?

Did you solve the problem extracting the two files on cache folder?

Back