Player Character Texture mods

This is a bunch of mod imports from my SR3 mods.

In this first post, I am putting the clothing texture mods. The player texture mods will be in the following post.

- cyber saint suit - matrix look
- ultor assassin suit - decker look mod
- three count top - Genki bra
- fancy fishnets - metal rings
- iron saint - decker look [NEW]

The fancy fishnet is actually a new mod, and it is pretty limited in look. But when I color them neon blue, it is not so bad.
cyberavatar suit mod.jpg ultor assassin decker look mod.jpg three count top genki bra mod.jpg fancy fishnets metal rings.jpgiron saint decker look.jpg

Attachments

• SR4 cyberavatar suit - matrix look reskin - SR3 mod import - V1.7z
    675.2 KB · Views: 1,203
  • SR4 - Ultor Assassin suit - decker look reskin - SR3 mod import - V1.7z
    1 MB · Views: 1,361
  • SR4 three count top - Genki bra reskin - SR3 mod import - V1.7z
    179.7 KB · Views: 1,206
  • SR4 fancy fishnets - metal rings reskin - V1.7z
    188.6 KB · Views: 1,265
  • SR4 iron saint suit - decker look - V1.7z
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,604
Last edited:
Those are mod imports regarding the player character itself.

-harlequin eyes makeup
-cat stripes makeup
-bunch of tattoos

smokey eyes harlequin mod.jpg leopard skin retexture mod.jpg Peace from within Fairy.jpg Demon Saint Sad Panda.jpg Ninja Wrap Decker Babe.jpg Caught in the web Swirly Roses.jpg

Attachments

• SR4 eye_liner_9 - harlequin look - SR3 import - V1.7z
    12.6 KB · Views: 618
  • SR4 face_makeup_cat - cat look reskin - SR3 import - V1.7z
    76.2 KB · Views: 638
  • SR4 TattooLowBack_7 - Fairy reskin - SR3 mod import - V1.7z
    7.9 KB · Views: 877
  • SR4 Tattoo_leftarm_1_and_16 - Sad Panda reskin - SR3 import - V1.7z
    68.5 KB · Views: 968
  • SR4 Tattoo_leftarm_7_and_10 - Decker babe reskin - SR3 import - V1.7z
    64.5 KB · Views: 834
  • SR4 Tattoo_rightarm_6_and_11_and_17 - swirly roses reskin - SR3 import - V1.7z
    31 KB · Views: 832
This is a bunch of mod imports from my SR3 mods.

In this first post, I am putting the clothing texture mods. The player texture mods will be in the following post.

- cyber saint suit - matrix look
- ultor assassin suit - decker look mod
- three count top - Genki bra
- fancy fishnets - metal rings

The fancy fishnet is actually a new mod, and it is pretty limited in look. But when I color them neon blue, it is not so bad.
View attachment 6646 View attachment 6647 View attachment 6648 View attachment 6649
Hmm....i tought someone already did the neon blue assasin outfit....or you´re the someone who created it but its cool

Thanks gameqube for your excellent work on your outstanding mods.

It's nice how you used Superdemus technique of hex editing some files to give a very nice shiny leather look.

May I respectfully request your help for modding the
"Showoff V Neck" shirt ( shown below ) to give it a shiny look.
00showoffV-neck-f2g.png

The file name is custmesh_354269547f.str2_pc

I respectfully request your permission to make a version of the Ultor Assassin Suit based on your mod for SRIV.

Thank you and keep up the great work.

Last edited:
May I respectfully request your help for modding the
"Showoff V Neck" shirt ( shown below ) to give it a shiny look.
The file name is custmesh_354269547f.str2_pc

I respectfully request your permission to make a version of the Ultor Assassin Suit based on your mod for SRIV.

Regarding the tweaks for the shiny look, I did it, if not to re-familiarize myself with the technique. But I suggest you try to do it yourself next time, first. It is not really difficult, just scary!

This post from Superdemus explains well what changes are needed:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...for-the-main-character.588/page-18#post-19225

I uploaded the 2 versions of the ccmesh_pc modified files, leather look and wet look.

You can mod further the ultor assassin suit using mine as a base, no problems!

Attachments

• SR4 Showoff VNeck shirt - shiny look modified files - V1.7z
    915 bytes · Views: 610
Thanks gameqube, your modding contributions are all excellent and very much appreciated by hundreds of Saints Row players and I'm sure that they would agree that you are one of the top 5 modders here.

Here are some screenshots showing the V-Neck with the wet look.
0VneckDW.png

Is there a way to edit the shine so that it looks the same as the pants shown above ?
Which Hex editing program do you use ?
Thanks.

You can try to edit the same file I modified, to change the name of the fabric on which to base some properties of the clothes.

I use Hex Editor Neo, and I dont really know why I took that one. Might be that it was suggested in other threads of this forum.

I tried rapidly to change the file name of the fabric used, from cloth_matte_02_sb.tga to leather_02_sb.tga and I had partial success only, and I did not succeed in adjusting the shininess to a nice result. It is either not shiny enough, or way too shiny (so much so that the portions of the clothing exposed to light becomes completely white).

You will have to tinker on this on your own, because at this point, it is a game of doing modifications almost at random, loading the result in game, and so on.

One word regarding the renaming of files in there: you will have to update a value that contains the number of bytes used to store the set of filenames. For example, the original cf_ubdy_hillscasualt01.ccmesh_pc file does have the list of filenames "pat_primaryonly.tgacf_ubdyhillcasualt01_n.tga ... etc ... pat_secondonly.tga" . It takes 118 bytes (characters) of space in the file. Above this section in the ccmesh_pc file, you will find a number: 77 It is in hexadecimal, and represents 119 in decimal. Thus this spot in the file does contain the number of bytes + 1, occupied by the set of filenames. If you go from cloth_matte_02_sb.tga to leather_02_sb.tga, the set of filenames will be reduced by 4, and thus the new value to put in there is 73 (115 in decimal). Yes, it is so much fun trying to do such tweaks...

And thanks for the praise, but I have doubts about that assertion regarding my standing as a modder. There are quite a lot of talented/dedicated people around here!

Back