Player blood mod

M

Mordred

Hello to the good people of volition, Awhile back I asked in the mod request forum if it was possible to add blood decals to the player ? So now I'm asking you guys.

When they are hit or just like a texture on the model?

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I mean the texture on the model. The Blood hit decal rather than blood impact.

So you want a blood decal to show up on the player model when the player is hit so you can see blood on their body where they were hit? If so, I don't know if we support that and if we did it would be in the source code of the engine. Tulip Sniper might know if this is supported by default through some table file or something, if not I wouldn't expect it to be very possible for a mod.

So you want a blood decal to show up on the player model when the player is hit so you can see blood on their body where they were hit? If so, I don't know if we support that and if we did it would be in the source code of the engine. Tulip Sniper might know if this is supported by default through some table file or something, if not I wouldn't expect it to be very possible for a mod.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm after and thank you for the quick response.

Edit I was thinking more for SRTT at this time.

Back