Platinum Chains and rings

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by spaditagamer, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Well, since i was playing saints row 1 in xbox, i realized something on the chains, and is the platinum version of the chains or rings, maybe it got replaced by the bronze version on saints row 2, but there is a way to have platinum back? (maybe replacing iron or bronze..)

2. Singa

Singa Succubus Staff Member

I was actually looking at adding color options to jewelry earlier today, ran into slight issues, will update you once I know more.

[​IMG]
    Here's an image of me applying color to a short necklace (not the medium one you see), I managed to make a variant selectable that is called "Colored" in the menu when you select steel, bronze, silver and gold, and can select a color but the necklace is invisible in this variant.

spaditagamer likes this.
  3. Sounds interesting, hope your project can work well soon

4. Perhaps the issue could be that the model of the chain (the mesh file of the chain i believe) is not on the preload.tbl. Im not sure if is that, since im not at home and i cant test it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice