Permanent Daedelus

Did you ever do the update like you mentioned in your first post? The one about adding in the Thermopoly and other STAG ships? When clicking on Nyx2k posted link, all that appears is "File not found".

Did you ever do the update like you mentioned in your first post? The one about adding in the Thermopoly and other STAG ships? When clicking on Nyx2k posted link, all that appears is "File not found".

Just use Sandbox+.

Just use Sandbox+.

OK, will do. Thanks a lot!

And just asking, but I added this mod just now, I'm early in the game, approx. 4% according to a save game...Haven't released Oleg yet. But the Daedelus appears already. What lines would I edit so that it only appears after STAG has been called into the game?
Or is it appearing because I didn't start a new game, but added it to an existing one?

OK, will do. Thanks a lot!

And just asking, but I added this mod just now, I'm early in the game, approx. 4% according to a save game...Haven't released Oleg yet. But the Daedelus appears already. What lines would I edit so that it only appears after STAG has been called into the game?
Or is it appearing because I didn't start a new game, but added it to an existing one?

Because it's permanently a part of your save. Use Sandbox+ to remove it.

That was a stupid question on my part Idol...LOL! I just realized, "Why use your mod at all if I only want it appearing after STAG is called....that's basically the game without your mod now." It was a stupid question on my part.

Back