patch.vpp_pc file does not appear when installing GOTR

When I'm attempting to install Gentlemen of the Row, I click on the .bat file, I click past the first screen, and select the P option. Everything scrolls past and then a pop up appears telling me that Windows requires .NET 3.5. I already have .NET framework, on version 7. When I select to 'skip this installation', everything goes as intended, but the patch.vpp_pc isn't there. When I select 'Download and Install this feature', it never finishes and gets stuck open forever. Also, if it's worth a mention, the patch.vpp_pc is there before I run the .bat file, and disappears afterwards. All the files were installed correctly, and I have the optional_mod_stuff folder. I can't figure out what is causing this, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

When I'm attempting to install Gentlemen of the Row, I click on the .bat file, I click past the first screen, and select the P option. Everything scrolls past and then a pop up appears telling me that Windows requires .NET 3.5. I already have .NET framework, on version 7. When I select to 'skip this installation', everything goes as intended, but the patch.vpp_pc isn't there. When I select 'Download and Install this feature', it never finishes and gets stuck open forever. Also, if it's worth a mention, the patch.vpp_pc is there before I run the .bat file, and disappears afterwards. All the files were installed correctly, and I have the optional_mod_stuff folder. I can't figure out what is causing this, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Perhaps you need to change your .NET Framework for the version that GOTR asks

Back